Hey, are you looking for an application that will use to edit your short videos like Reels, Youtube Shorts, and more? Then don’t worry because you are in the right place. In this article, you will find an application and its name is VN.
What is the VN application?
This is free to use an easy-to-use Mobile video editing application called VN video editor. Its full name is Vlog name video editor Application. VN makes video editing simple for both professionals and editors alike. The best thing about the VN application you can easily edit your videos on your Android mobile phone or iOS.
You can easily delete and reorder clips, add picture-in-picture videos, and personalize your videos with text and stickers using the keyframe animation feature. Plus, with support for editing, you can save drafts and undo/redo actions as many times as you like. This application also helps to create Photo videos, Add music to your videos, and add a color grade to your mobile videos or camera videos.
More features you may like
Now we are going to talk about its more effective and supportive features.
- With the help of an application, you can make your photo converts into video format by adding Music to the video.
- You can also add music to your photo or video clips with the help of this VN video editor application.
- You can also add effects and transitions to your videos and photo.
- You can also change the effect of sound or video sound.
Trending Effects & Color Grading Filters
• Speed Curve: In addition to the regular speed change tool, Speed Curve lets you play your video faster or slower. This feature is similar to Time Remapping in Adobe Premiere Pro. VN provides 6 preset curves for you to choose from.
• Transitions and effects: Bring your videos to life by using transitions and effects such as overlay and blur, and setting their timing and speed.
• Rich Filters: Import LUT (.cube) files to make your videos more cinematic. Rich cinematic filters make it easy to create stunning visual effects.
Advanced Video Editor
• Keyframe animations: Create awesome video effects using 19 built-in keyframe animation effects to customize products, you can even add other keyframes or curves to your footage to customize the results.
• Reverse and Zoom: Enjoy the novelty and fun of reversing your video clips, and use the zoom effect to make them more attractive.
• Freeze frame: Create a time freeze effect by selecting and tapping a video frame to create an image that lasts only 1.5 seconds.
• Creative templates: Create music and video templates and share them with your friends and family.
Flexible Use of Materials
• Flexible import method: Import music, sound effects, fonts, and stickers to VN via Wi-Fi, WhatsApp, or Telegram. You can also import files in bulk via zip files. It’s so easy to use your stuff for video editing.
• Material Library: Use the many available stickers, fonts, and other materials to add more fun to your videos.
Create Effectively & Share Securely
• Seamless collaboration: Easily move projects between mobile and desktop devices via Google Drive or OneDrive. It allows video editing anytime and anywhere.
• Protection Mode: Set expiration dates and passwords for your drafts and templates to protect your assets.
• Custom Export: Customize video resolution, frame rate, and bit rate. 4K resolution, up to 60 FPS.
How to use the VN application to edit a Video
- Download and install the VN app on your device from our Website, the download button is presented at the top.
- Launch the VN app and click on the “New Project” button to start a new project.
- Import the video clips that you want to edit into VN by tapping on the “Import” button and selecting the video clips from your device’s gallery.
- Drag and drop the video clips onto the timeline at the bottom of the screen in the order that you want them to appear in your final video.
- Trim and split your video clips by selecting the clip and dragging the yellow markers on the timeline to the desired start and end points.
- Add transitions between your video clips by selecting the “Transition” button and selecting the desired transition style.
- Add text overlays and stickers to your video by selecting the “Text” or “Sticker” buttons and choosing from the available options.
- Adjust the color grading of your video by selecting the “Color” button and choosing from the available filters.
- Add music or sound effects to your video by selecting the “Music” button and choosing from the available options.
- Preview your video by selecting the “Play” button, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Once you’re happy with your video, export it by selecting the “Export” button and choosing the desired video resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.
- Finally, save your video to your device’s gallery or share it directly to social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook.
Also, You can Check
Frequently Asked Questions
Is VN a free video editing app?
Yes, VN is a free video editing app with no watermark.
Can I use VN on both mobile and desktop devices?
Yes, you can transfer projects between mobile and desktop devices via Google Drive or OneDrive.
Does VN support multi-track video editing?
Yes, VN has a multi-track timeline feature that allows you to add picture-in-picture videos, photos, stickers, and texts to your videos.
Can I reset the video resolution, frame rate, and bit rate in VN?
Yes, you can customize the video resolution, frame rate, and bit rate during the export process.
Can I add music beats to my videos in VN?
Yes, VN allows you to add markers to edit video clips to the beat of the music and take your videos to the next level. Once you add any music to VN, then it will be permanently added until you delete it.
Can I import my own materials into VN?
Yes, VN allows you to import music, sound effects, fonts, and stickers to VN via Wi-Fi, WhatsApp, or Telegram, and you can also import files in bulk via Zip files.