RGUKT selection list 2023 pdf download

Hello, are you looking for the RGUKT selection list 2023 pdf download? If yes, then you are in the right place. Because in this article, we will talk about How we can download the pdf file of RGUKT selection list 2023. So let’s start.

What is RGUKT?

RGUKT stands for Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies. It is a university in India that focuses on providing quality education in the field of technology and innovation. It was established with the aim of promoting higher education and research opportunities for students from rural areas of the state.

The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines such as engineering, sciences, and management. RGUKT emphasizes practical learning, and hands-on experience, and encourages students to develop their problem-solving skills. It aims to bridge the gap between urban and rural students and empower them with knowledge and skills to contribute to the development of the country.

OrganizationMadras High Court
Official Websitewww.rgukt.ac.in
Rank List StatusAvailable

What is the Admission Fees of RGUKT University?

RGUKT offers a six-year B.Tech program at the undergraduate level with various specializations. To be eligible, students need to pass Class X with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission is based on the marks obtained in Class X, and candidates will be shortlisted for counseling during the final seat allotment process.

At the postgraduate level, the university offers a full-time two-year M.Tech program. To apply, candidates must have a BE/B. Tech degree in the relevant discipline with an aggregate of 55% marks. Admission is based on a valid GATE score, followed by counseling. For M.Tech in Computational Engineering, a minimum of 80% marks in the “Introductory course in computing” conducted by RGUKT is mandatory.

RGUKT reserves 85% of seats for students from Andhra Pradesh (AP), while the remaining 15% are open to students from AP and Telangana. The application form can be filled out online by paying a fee of INR 200 (INR 150 for SC/ST) through a demand draft (DD) in favor of “The Director, RGUKT (M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid” payable at Nuzvid. The completed application form along with the DD should be sent to the Administrative Officer at RGUKT-Nuzvid.

Additionally, RGUKT offers a Ph.D. program in Science and Engineering at the doctoral level. The desired eligibility criteria for admission is a Master’s degree in the relevant field. The selection process includes a written test followed by an interview. Candidates who have qualified in CSIR NET/UGC NET/JRF/GATE or any other equivalent examination are directly eligible for admission and need to appear for the interview round only.

Diploma + B.Tech₹39,000 (1st Year Fees)
M.Tech₹1 Lakh (1st Year Fees)
Diploma + B.Tech₹39,000 (1st Year Fees)
Diploma + B.Tech₹39,000 (1st Year Fees)

Similar Post: Kelsey Wells workout Plan pdf free download

Download RGUKT selection list 2023 pdf free

PDF NameWay to Success 12th English Guide
No. of Pages57
PDF Size10 MB
PDF CategoryJob, Education
Last UpdatedJuly 04, 2023
Source / Creditswww.rgukt.ac.in/admissions2023

How to Download RGUKT selection list 2023 pdf download?

To download RGUKT selection list 2023 in PDF format, please follow these steps:

  • Visit the official website or social media profiles of www.rgukt.ac.in
  • Find the latest notification of RGUKT IIIT Basara – 2023 and click on it
  • Now select your graduation courses and click on the next button.
  • Now, find the Download button of the RGUKT IIIT Basara Rank List 2023 pdf file and click on it to download the pdf file.
  • Finally, After successfully downloading your Rank List.

Frequently Asked Question

Who is the current principal of RGUKT University?

The current Principal/ Director of RGUKT University is Satish Kumar Peddapelli.

Where is RGUKT University located in India?

The RGUKT University is located in the Andhra Pradesh state of India.

Sharing Is Caring:

Leave a Comment