If are you looking for the best Gym Exercise Chart PDF, then you have come to the right place because, in today’s article, we will provide you with the Gym Exercise Chart PDF with free download access, so let’s go.
Download the Gym Exercise Chart Free PDF
You can Download the Gym Exercise Chart PDF by Clicking on the Download Button
|PDF Name||Gym Exercise Chart PDF|
|Last Update||1 Day ago|
|Provided By||FREE PDF SPOT|
How to Gym Exercise Chart PDF Free Download
Are you ready to download the Gym Exercise Chart PDF? Look no further; we’ll show you how to get the PDF version of “How to Download Gym Exercise Chart” PDF for free! Let’s dive right in:
Step 1: Go online and search for “How to Gym Exercise Chart PDF free download.”
Step 2: Look for websites offering this book or PDF for free and click on a reliable source.
Step 3: You might need to sign up or create an account on some sites, so follow the instructions.
Step 4: Once you find the PDF link, click it to download the PDF or book.
Step 5: Enjoy and Read this Masterpiece: “Gym Exercise Chart PDF”!
Gym Exercises for Girls
Here is the Gym Exercises for girls as a beginners:
- Push-Ups: Great for chest, shoulders, and triceps.
- Dumbbell Bench Press: Targets chest and triceps.
- Bent-Over Rows: Works on the upper back and biceps.
- Shoulder Press: Targets the deltoids.
- Lat Pulldowns: Focuses on the upper back and biceps.
- Dumbbell Bicep Curls: Isolates the biceps.
- Tricep Dips: Works on the triceps.
- Face Pulls: Targets the rear deltoids and upper back.
- Plank Rows: Engages the core, back, and arms.
- TRX Rows: Focuses on the upper back and biceps using suspension straps.
- Squats: Engages the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes.
- Deadlifts: Works on the hamstrings, glutes, and lower back.
- Lunges: Targets the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes.
- Leg Press: Focuses on the quadriceps and glutes.
- Hip Thrusts: Isolates the glutes and hamstrings.
- Calf Raises: Works on the calf muscles.
- Step-Ups: Engages the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes.
- Inner Thigh Machine: Targets the inner thigh muscles.
- Outer Thigh Machine: Focuses on the outer thigh muscles.
- Romanian Deadlifts: Works on the hamstrings and lower back.
- Crunches: Engages the abdominal muscles.
- Planks: Works on the entire core.
- Russian Twists: Targets the obliques.
- Leg Raises: Engages the lower abdominal muscles.
- Bicycle Crunches: Focuses on the obliques and rectus abdominis.
- Hanging Leg Raises: Targets the lower abdominal muscles.
- Woodchoppers: Engages the obliques.
- Side Planks: Focuses on the obliques and lateral core.
- Medicine Ball Slams: Works on the core and upper body.
- Hollow Body Hold: Engages the entire core.
Cardio and Conditioning:
- Running or Jogging: Effective for cardiovascular fitness.
- Cycling: Low-impact cardio exercise.
- Jump Rope: Great for improving coordination and endurance.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): Alternates between intense bursts of exercise and short rest periods.
- Burpees: Combines cardio and strength training.
- Boxing or Kickboxing: Excellent for cardio and upper body engagement.
- Rowing: Low-impact full-body workout.
- Stair Climbing: Strengthens the lower body and improves cardio.
- Swimming: Low-impact exercise that works the entire body.
- Dancing: Fun way to get cardio and work on coordination.
Gym Exercises for beginners
Keep in mind that individual fitness levels and goals may vary, so it’s important to tailor the routine accordingly and consult a fitness professional before starting any new exercise program.
Day 1: Upper Body Strength
- Bench Press: 4 sets x 6 reps
- Pull-Ups or Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets x 8 reps
- Bent-Over Rows: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets x 8 reps
- Dumbbell Bicep Curls: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Tricep Dips: 3 sets x 12 reps
Day 2: Lower Body Strength
- Squats: 4 sets x 6 reps
- Deadlifts: 4 sets x 6 reps
- Lunges: 3 sets x 10 reps (each leg)
- Leg Press: 3 sets x 8 reps
- Calf Raises: 3 sets x 12 reps
Day 3: Cardio and Core
- Running Sprints: 10 x 100 meters with 1-minute rest in between
- Planks: 4 sets x 45-60 seconds
- Russian Twists: 3 sets x 20 reps (each side)
- Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets x 12 reps
Day 4: Explosive Power
- Power Cleans: 4 sets x 5 reps
- Medicine Ball Throws: 3 sets x 8 reps (chest pass or overhead)
- Box Jumps: 3 sets x 8 reps
- Plyometric Push-Ups: 3 sets x 10 reps
Day 5: Active Recovery and Mobility
- Light Jogging or Cycling: 20-30 minutes
- Dynamic Stretching: Focus on hip mobility, shoulder mobility, and leg swings [Gym Exercise Chart Free PDF]
Remember to warm up before each workout with dynamic stretches and foam rolling, and cool down with static stretches and deep breathing. Hydration and proper nutrition are also crucial for recovery and performance. It’s advisable to work with a strength and conditioning coach to personalize the program based on individual needs and goals. [Gym Exercise Chart Free PDF]
Read More Like this: Madfit Workout Plan PDF 2023 Free Download
Benefits of Gym Exercise
The Gym Exercise Chart has many benefits that help athletes become better and perform well. It makes them stronger, faster, and better in sports. Here’s what the plan does:
- Strong and Powerful: Doing exercises like squats and power cleans makes athletes strong and powerful, which helps them hit the ball harder and throw it faster.
- Endurance and Stamina: Doing cardio and sprints helps athletes have more stamina, so they can play for a long time without getting tired.
- Quick and Agile: Doing quick exercises and drills makes athletes better at moving fast, reacting quickly, and running bases.
- Avoiding Injuries: The plan has exercises that make muscles and joints strong and flexible, so athletes don’t get hurt easily.
- Strong Core: Doing core exercises makes the middle part of the body strong, helping athletes stand straight and avoid hurting their back.
- Fast and Explosive: Doing explosive exercises like jumps and throws makes athletes react fast and have quick bursts of energy.
- Strong Mind: Following the plan makes athletes tough in the mind, helping them face challenges in baseball with confidence.
- Teamwork: Doing the plan together makes teammates friends and helps them reach fitness goals together.
- Better Skills: Getting stronger, faster, and having more stamina makes athletes better at hitting, running, and throwing in baseball.
- More Confidence: When athletes see they’re getting better, they feel more confident and play better too.
- Long-Term Growth: Starting the plan early helps athletes stay fit and athletic throughout their lives.
- College and Pro Opportunities: Getting fit and good at baseball increases the chances of getting noticed by college and pro scouts.
The 7-Day Gym Workout Plan makes athletes stronger, faster, and mentally tough. It also helps them work well with others and become great athletes.[Gym Exercise Chart Free PDF]
Congratulations! Now you know how to get a legal and safe free download of the “Gym Exercise Chart” PDF. Enjoy and Learn this PDF File and also share it with your Friends who need this Master Piece. If you want to have some more knowledge about the Gym Exercise Chart” PDF, Let me know in the Comment Section!